As your big day approaches,the big-picture decisions might already be finished, your focus usually shift to the tiny details like wedding decor and wedding welcome sign is one of the decorations you won’t neglect. It is actually the first detail your guests will see, it greets your family and friends and it somehow gives a tiny hint about your wedding style. Whether it’s guiding your guests to the ceremony, welcoming them to the reception or telling them what’s for dinner, a personal design on the wedding welcome sign really conveys your romance.
Not only is working on the details of your wedding great fun, it’s also a great opportunity to get creativity and find ways to make your wedding with more personal touches. We have collected the most popular and functional types of wedding welcome signs, mainly focusing on chalkboard and wooden designs. Whether you are going to DIY your wedding welcome sign or leave it to the professionals, the following ideas will more or less give you some inspiration!
1. Welcome To Our Beginning
2. Welcome to Mike and Andrea’s wedding
3. Happily Ever After Sign
4. Welcome come to matt and amy’s wedding!
5. Welcome! Please Choose a seat, not a side.
6. Welcome to the wedding
7. Wooden Wedding Welcome Sign
8. Rustic Wood Wedding Sign
9. Wedding Sign on The Glasses
10. Wedding sign with beautiful flowers
11. Welcome! Sign In Here
12. Kraft Wedding Sign Ideas
13. The First day, The Yes day, The Best day
14. Instagram Chalkboad Wedding Sign Ideas
15. This Day I Will marry
16. Welcome to Our Wedding
17. Simple Chalkboard Wedding Sign
18. E & M Wedding Sign
19. James and Katie’s Wedding
20. Floral Themed Wedding Sign
Photography: 1. modwedding | 2. rusticweddingchic | 3. elle.fr | 4. rusticweddingchic | 5. rusticweddingchic | 6. jessjackson.au | 7. brides | 8. brides | 9. brides | 10. brides | 11. brides | 12. brides | 13. mywedding | 14. brides | 15. etsy | 16. ebay.co.uk | 17. emmalinebride | 18. stylemepretty | 19. rockmywedding.co.uk | 20. weddingforward